Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Things that make me happy

Hokay, so... what a very great summer it has been but quite honestly, I'm SOOOO ready for fall and ready for school to begin! (i know i know... most people don't say such things...).
Daniel has already started school and is gone ALL DAY monday - wednesday... He is super duper busy but is excited to be back in school and has done so well in his studies thus far! (you know... the 3 days he's been in school haha!) I know for a fact he will do well! 
I start September 10th and have been getting my financial aid and other things sorted out so that way when school starts I will be all set! HOWEVER.... My backpack has been packed and ready to go for weeks =D

So the title of this blog is "Things that make me happy". Honestly, for the past couple of weeks I have been trying to be very optimistic about the upcoming changes in routine for both Daniel and I. With both of us starting school we will both be gone from 7 in the morning to 9 at night monday through friday!!.. AAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sometimes, I just feel like sadfksdjafbj,erulighwoiert.gjsbvergt4y5p83458oy4wueafkjdb,awgutqo;ierh.jkwbefuigfwrulk

catch my drift? 
bah.

So... The past week, to make some uplift to NOT SEEING MY HUBBY EVER... I've tried to document random things that make me giggle or smile :)

I was driving to work and before I got on the freeway my eyes were stopped by this wonderful view of the mountains! This also showed me that the sun is started to come up slower!
"What Glorious Scenes Mine Eyes Behold!"
I then had a thought of the Second Coming and how grateful I am for the gospel! It gave me a great thought to start off my morning! The Church is true!!!!


 Oh my way home I couldn't help but think this was the cutest thing EVER! Mind you, I didn't catch the picture until we came to a stop light (i know i know... I'm a good person), and the dog had already backed down a little... Before, half of his HUGE body was out! It made me laugh.


My husband is pretty much the funniest guy on the planet. Although this note was very cute and precious... I literally almost wanted to POOP MYSELF when I walked into the bathroom half asleep and see a huge something in my vision lol. Another something to make me laugh... later.... not at the time lol

I HATE teenage boppery girls (i know... i used to be one but they annoy the CRAP out of me now lol) so yeah.. thanks pinterest for this laugh.



2 comments: