Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Anotha day, anotha dollah!

Wonderful wonderful day, today! Probably had one of the most productive days in a long time (it's been that time of the month so... obviously I've just wanted to crawl in a dark hole, watch "PS I Love You" 20 times, cry, each chocolate and sleep whilst taking Advil every 4 hours on the dot! HAH!) This explains exactly how I've felt:

(Harry Potter humor will never ever get old!)

ANYWAYSSSSSS....back to a productive day story. So, Because I work downtown I have to leave at exactly 7AM to be there by 8AM due to the morning traffic (which i LOVE btw....*cough* sarcasm *cough*) and well... I was having one of those nights (as explain above) last night and silly Alicia forgot to set an alarm *D'OH!* and anyways... Danny Boy rolls over and screams in my ear (probably not really... this is just how I remembered it) and says "CRAP! IT'S 7AM!" and I opened my eyes and said out loud "screw it... I don't even care today" (I'm sure we've all had those days...")
well.... I took a shower.. got ready at a normal pace and... somehow, someway.. left the house at 7:30 and got to work at appox. 7:59... DON'T EVEN ASK MY HOW I DID IT B/C I DON'T EVEN KNOW! 
So... had a great day at work.. no more crampies (ish..) and so usually my commute home takes an hour. Well... I left work at exactly 3:59 instead of 4PM (I don't succumb to the "man") and I again.. somehow, someway... got home at 4:28 instead of 5:08... again.. don't ask my how I did it. maybe my car flew home without me knowing... I don't exactly know. 
Then... I went to the gym, went grocery shopping, did some laundry , made a tasty dinner, cleaned both bathrooms (like mommy cleaned... not Alicia cleaned), and have had time to Facebook, pinterest it, and write this whole blog.... and its only 9.. which means I will get a decent night sleep.
I must say... this is an act of God haha. But seriously... totes have a testimony of praying, tithing, scripture reading... If I didn't do these things, days like this would so not happen to me! Granted... I could TOTALLY get better at praying and scripture reading, but the Lord knows I'm trying my best right? :) Love the Gospel. Love my hubby. and love life! 
Now... Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to bed i go! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only one with a long commute to work it sucks but if you think about it you been giving the gift of time haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could I forget?!?! Thanks Ross :)

    ReplyDelete