Sunday, March 18, 2012

Desserts!

So, lately, all I have been wanting to do is eat desserts. I'll crave cheesecake, brownies, cookies, YOU NAME IT!.. anything with chocolate in it, I have to have! I have come to the realization that this is because I have been over the top stressed. And not a bad type of stress (if this is even possible?) but a good type of stress???.... I don't know. I don't feel like: "AH MY LIFE SUCKS! I JUST WANT TO KILL MYSELF BECAUSE OF HOW STRESSED I AM!" I have been craving such foods because of all the great changes that are going on in our lives!!.. and I guess my body just isn't used to all these changes. For a while... i didn't even eat. Now all i want to eat is bad foods (but good foods at the same time lol)

Starting my new job at Zupas has been excellent! I have been loads happier and I don't feel like dying when my alarm goes off in the morning! Only one more week of catering training and then I get my own store!!... kinda freaked... but super excited at the same time! I'll be working at the Jordan Landing store!
Most of you who know the Utah area would think to yourself "Holy crappys... why are you working all the way over there if you live in Orem?!?!" WELLL...... Daniel and I have FINALLY decided to move out of this crap hole! We found a super cute apartment in Draper! And we will be moving in April 14th! SO EXCITED to not be commuting anymore and SO EXCITED to be living right next to IKEA! haha

So as of right now, life is excellent! Let us just hope that I don't gain a billion pounds with all these cravings. haha!

ps... I am not prego (Believe... i know this for a fact lol).... if thats the assumption you're getting. Let us remember what happens when people ASS-U-ME :)

3 comments:

  1. Love the note at the end! Every time I don't feel good, I crave something, or even if I am just a little cranky I feel like people assume I am pregnant. It's craze how quickly people jump to that conclusion. I think it's more shocking to people that we don't have kids yet. It's frustrating isn't it. It gets worse the longer you are married too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha dang it! I was so excited for the next time you come to get your hair done and tell me there's a baby in your belly! :P So exciting to be moving though! I'm so jealous. I want out of this hole as well. P.S. You're so beautiful. Jealous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haley haley... I am excited to be moving as well! BUT... i will still make a trip once a month down to Orem so you can cut my hair... that is... unless you're a teacher by then :) haha

      btw- please don't be jealous. I am not as in shape as your crazy awesome self! and that makes ME jealous! :)

      Delete