Saturday, March 10, 2012

Got my hurry did... happy birthday, yo!

Oh yeah another thing.... I get my hair done like... every other second. This is partially because now that i keep it short, it grows a million miles an hour. and the other reason why is... I need change in my life... quite often lol. and when I'm not rearranging my apartment, I'm doing my hair! hahah. So... here are recent pictures of my birthday hair!.. and... just my birthday! =D

Yep. Straight. Red. Love. (like it curly too!)

Duck Hunt?...


Annie sends me flowers EVERY YEAR for my birthday! She's the BEST! :)


I love my friends & family :)


Even the clock-in screen at my work said Happy Birthday! =D


Daniel spoiled me this year... and this obviously shows that he knows me WAY to well! haha


No comments:

Post a Comment