Monday, March 12, 2012

Positivity.

So, lately I've really been trying to be more optimistic about life. And the fact that I have been doing a great job at it could be the fact that well... life is just falling into place... finally!!! I have a job that i'm in LOVE with (which is a new thing for me...), I have a husband that is well, amazing! We are finally moving out of hell (orem) and found a place in paradise (draper, haha). We actually have more than 100 bucks in our bank account, haha! ,<---------that is, of course, we have been doing so well on paying our tithing!
In fact, I know the reasons that all of these great things are happening for us is because we have been paying our tithing! What a great blessing it is to have the gospel in our life!
On another SUNNY note...

The weather has been absolutely AMAAAAAAAZING! :)

SUMMER CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment