Saturday, March 10, 2012

FIRST POST.... AGAIN!

So... for whatever reason my other blog decided to delete itself?... okay. whatever. So... i'm posting my first post, AGAIN! haha.
As i stated in my first blog i'm going to make this our Sleep Family Journal! Now that Daniel and I are actually starting to do this with our lives, I'm going to start keeping everyone updated with our lives! If you don't care about us... then don't follow! haha. We've been married a year and 4 months now! Holy crap, right? We have decided to move ourselves away from good ol' provo and head up north to Draper, UT! Super excited to live in a cute apartment close to work!... oh yea... I got a new job!!! YAY! I'm the catering coordinator at the Cafe Zupas at Jordan Landing! Yes yes... I'm still working part time at BBB (can't let it go yet...). i LOVE my job!... which is a new thing for me lol. and I am super super excited to move! Pictures to come up soon!

ANYWAYS.... That's it for now :) please follow... you'll be changed forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment