Saturday, June 15, 2013

A crazy life update...

There have been some crazy and wild changes in the Sleep home this past month (and no I am not prego! :) We are moving to LAS VEGAS!!!!!!! Actually... I have already left! and Daniel is staying until August :( I accepted a job offer from Cafe Zupas to relocate to Las Vegas! I got a different position that I am absolutely loving!
It was and wasn't an easy decision to move to Las Vegas. In fact, I went a tad bit crazy the first week because it wasn't a for sure thing yet but we really wanted to go! The Lord taught me a lot of patience! I actually gained a bigger testimony that week as well. I could physically see the Lords hand in our life and after all of our hard work, our prayers were being answered in a way that we didn't think possible! I'm so grateful for the Gospel! 

So now that this transition is in play, I wanted to start to keep up my blog since we've moved away from friends that would maybe want to keep up with our lives! AND... I want to keep track of my feelings and different things that happen during this move!
One of the depressing things that is happening is Daniel and I have to be away from each other till August! IT SUCKS! But it is one of the sacrifices we are making for this adjustment! The first week was really REALLY REALLY hard! and I ended up going back that first weekend and it was even HARDER to leave him again! This week was a little easier since I'm feeling more at home here! 
So here's the first blog update about the big move! There will be more to come about the little adventures we have along the way!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment