Saturday, June 15, 2013

When the daylight comes I'll have to go. . .

Our theme song the last couple nights I was there was "Daylight" by Maroon 5. It was getting so close and I couldn't believe I was actually leaving him! There was a lot a tears (on my end haha) and I tried so hard to not think about it our last night together!
Luckily, we were able to have some fun before I had to go! The day before I left we moved everything into a storage unit and cleaned our old apartment all morning! We went out to lunch and then headed down to Thanksgiving Point! We decided to get a hotel and get away from real life for a day! We stayed at the Marriott and it was super nice!!! 
After we checked in to our hotel, we went to the Gardens thinking we were going to spend a half hour or so. We ended up staying for 4 hours!!! It was SUCH a beautiful day and we had a blast!!






After the Gardens we went back to the hotel and swam and played games like little kids in the pool. It was a blast!! We got ready and went to dinner right next to our hotel! I had a very expensive steak and it was SO WORTH EVERY PENNY!! haha! It was so great to be able to spend some great time together before I left! I was pretty sad the next morning and I really did NOT want to drive away from him! I miss him everyday but I know it's all worth it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment