Sunday, June 16, 2013

Trip back to Utizzle

Yep, that's right... I was only in Vegas a week and needed to go back to Salt Lake to see my babe. After that last post, you could probably tell I'd miss the crap out of him! He's my best friend! and I didn't really realize how much I really need him everyday in my life! It's been hard but going back to see him was awesome! I even got all cute before my flight!


I was really excited and wanted to just get to Utah! however, my flight was delayed about an hour or so! It was crappy! and I always seem to get pilots that are training or something cause my last couple of flights have been awful! But.. i didn't care! I just wanted to get there! As soon as I landed I was starving so we went to our favorite fine dining... Cheesecake Factory :) it was great! We sat outside in City Creek! It was a beautiful night and a great chance to catch up! The next day we went to Lagoon for his work party! It was super fun! We don't really care for amusement parks all that much but we had fun riding the sky ride (a nice easy ride that takes you above the park!) and!... We won an awesome CAMERA!!!!!! WOOO!!!!!



That night and the next day we did what we do best... NOTHING! haha! It was fun to just watch netflix all night and just be with each other! We also had fun with Tiffany's cats. I really miss him... only 2 more weeks till we see each other again!!!!!




1 comment:

  1. I don't know how youre doing this!! I would be a wreck if I had to leave Josh for that long! and DUDE!! JEALOUS!!! That camera looks AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete