Thursday, June 20, 2013

Clearly, I'm away from my hubby...

Okay so, obviously my husband and I are not in the same State right now if I have THIS MUCH time for blogging! I miss him... but this is kinda a cool hobby! I stole this questionnaire from a Pinterest blog and I thought it was a fabulous idea! This blogger did it to have as a keep sake for her children which... I think it just a great idea! We don't have any children yet! but I still think it's a cool idea for the future! AND... i've always liked to look back at past blogs like XANGA!... and look and see how funny and silly I was as a teen! So... I was going to list all 30 questions BUT... i like the element of SURPRISE! 

The first question is... List 20 random facts about yourself!


  1. My name is Alicia Breeana Olivas Martin Sleep 
  2. I am married to the perfect guy for me! and I absolutely love him with all of my heart!
  3. I work at Cafe Zupas... and LOVE it!
  4. My favorite music artist?... easy choice... Mr. Buble!
  5. I really love to find TV shows and become obsessed with them.
  6. I was married in the Salt Lake City temple to my forever love!
  7. If you put my first initial and my last name together it's: Asleep... which makes for an easy joke
  8. ...My favorite number!
  9. I have really big curly 80's hair and think it's pretty sick
  10. I have a secret obsession with Katy Perry.
  11. F.R.I.E.N.D.S... need I say more?
  12. My favorite subject in school is... oh wait... I'm not in school...
  13. I am and will always be in love with anything LOTR. sorry not sorry
  14. I like to smile, smiling's my favorite
  15. I really like the hot weather! BRING IT VEGAS!
  16. On occasion... I pretend my shampoo bottle is a microphone and I'm a rock/pop star!
  17. I don't care what anyone says, Apple products are da bombdiggity
  18. Don't cross my in a dark alley... I DO carry pepper spray.
  19. We are currently in the process of buying our first house... don't tell anyone... I don't wanna jinx it!
  20. uuhhh.... I love Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment